What is Website Penetration Testing?
Web application penetration testing addresses prevalent attack vectors used by online criminals. These nefarious actors use existing vulnerabilities to steal invaluable consumer data as well as intellectual property, that can be sold on the dark web to the highest bidder. Testing your website security frequently will make it extremely difficult for intruders to exploit new threats that are continuously being discovered.
Why is Website Penetration Testing Important?
Website penetration testing is a critical task that needs to be completed on a regular basis and should be a priority for every organization hosting web applications that will be accessed across both secure and insecure networks. Intrusion into these networks through misconfigured web applications is not only possible, but has become increasingly more prevalent in today’s online environment. Almost daily, news stories report on the increased problem of data theft, highlighting the massive profit losses to businesses and damage to consumer trust. Most of these reports tend to gloss over the impact to these institutions from the legal costs of a widespread data breach, estimated to be in the millions of dollars.
Why Use Our Website Penetration Testing Services?
As an AWS partner, we have the unique ability to bridge the gap between you, AWS, and the ISP. Pen testing AWS will analyze your specific services to diagnose potentially susceptible configurations of your applications, addressing the most recently classified threats. Once the AWS pen test has been conducted, results of the test findings will be generated. The report will include each identified vulnerability with suggested actions to enhance application hardening, adhering to IT security industry best practices.
Our Website Penetration Test Includes:
- Common website platforms such as WordPress will be scanned and analyzed to detect vulnerabilities.
- Dynamic components that require software updates will be identified to ensure attack surface reduction.
- Prevalent SQL exploit types will be thoroughly tested and documented.
- Systematic testing will be conducted for common usernames/passwords using brute force techniques.
- The Top-10 security risks for web applications will be targeted and attacked using multiple tools to address injections (SQL, LDAP), Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), Broken Authentication and Session Management, Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF), Security Misconfiguration, etc.
Affordable Pricing for Any Sized Business
Website Penetration Testing
We will test your website(s) monthly and report to you vulnerabilities that need to be remediated. Then, we will retest when you notify us that updates have been made.